Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why I Dislike Rap and Hip-Hop

I believe that rap and hip hop is horrible, horrible music. It shouldn't even be considered music! People listening to this terrible stuff annoys the heck out of me! I just don't understand how ANYONE can listen to it!!! 
I think that rap and hip hop are completely worthless. I would absolutely LOVE it if it would all just go away!!!! Have you ever seen really young people listen to hip hop or rap? I think that the lyrics are horrible for those young children to listen to! The lyrics are almost always explicit and almost always talks about violence and drugs. That is not what little people should be listening to!!!!!!

What is your opinion on all of this???

3 comments:

Running Water said...

WOW, you really do don't you.... I hate it too, but dude take a chill pill.

Manda said...

It just so happens that I like some Rap and Hip-Hop.
The lyrics to some of it actually means something if you really listen to it. So, i agree with Running Water, take a chill pill.

Guitar_J said...

I am not going to take a chill pill!!!! I am right and you are wrong!!!